11 Weeks and growing
As of yesterday I'm up 10 lbs and have out grown several pairs of pants. This morning I was way too optimistic and decided I'd wear a cute pair of gray pants from H&M that I really like. They went on fine this morning (with a rubber band around the button that is). Now half way thru the day with several snacks and a whole lot of water in my belly they really don't fit. I have the rubber band still holding them "shut" but I had to pull down the zipper a bit for some more room. Now I just have to remember to zip them back up before walking to the bathroom again.
Here is this weeks belly shot:

I was able to squeeze into the same shorts as last time. It helps that I haven't washed and dried (shrunk) them yet.
Here is this weeks belly shot:

I was able to squeeze into the same shorts as last time. It helps that I haven't washed and dried (shrunk) them yet.
Comments
Cortney