11 Weeks and growing

As of yesterday I'm up 10 lbs and have out grown several pairs of pants. This morning I was way too optimistic and decided I'd wear a cute pair of gray pants from H&M that I really like. They went on fine this morning (with a rubber band around the button that is). Now half way thru the day with several snacks and a whole lot of water in my belly they really don't fit. I have the rubber band still holding them "shut" but I had to pull down the zipper a bit for some more room. Now I just have to remember to zip them back up before walking to the bathroom again.

Here is this weeks belly shot:


I was able to squeeze into the same shorts as last time. It helps that I haven't washed and dried (shrunk) them yet.

Comments

Amy said…
I thought of you when I was reading this post on how to make maternity clothes last longer.
Cortney said…
Tracy, I am still totally amazed! I know how tough it is to have 3 but not 3 the same age. I can't imagine so I will be following yoy thru your journey. You and babies are looking great. Keep up the good work Mommy!

Cortney

Popular posts from this blog

35 Weeks

And then there were 3

The Floor