7 Weeks

7/24/08 - I had my first appointment with the Nurse today to set up blood work and get lots of info. In return for 6 veils of blood I received a book, 2 magazines, a neat journal to record questions and symptoms, and a boat load of pamphlets. If I wasn't so sleepy and going to bed at 9:00 I'd probably be up all night reading.

7wk 5days - I learned a fun fact today and I really hope it helps. Apparently your body gets a bit dehydrated over night and a hot shower in the morning just helps the process along...so that's why after showering for a bit I start to get dizzy and not feel well. So I just need a bit of water before showering and I'll be fine. Now I just need a trick to get rid of the lower back pain. At least I haven't been feeling too nauseous, but eating every 2 hours helps.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

35 Weeks

Yarrrr

The Floor