35 Weeks

A couple weeks ago while in the hospital I was just hoping to make it to 34 weeks, and here we are at 35 weeks...only 8 more days to go. I had a doctor appointment on Friday and the babies still looked great, so it's up to me to take it easy for one more week and drink a whole bunch of water to keep the contractions away. My belly is really starting to feel heavy when I stand up and while sitting, as it rests on my legs. In all I'm still not all too uncomfortable.

Yesterday was my 29th birthday. I was thinking about how people always want to reflect back and say they are still 29...I'm sure my hugeness isn't what they are imagining.

I've been upstairs for the most part lately, avoiding the steps. So instead of taking my pictures in my usual spot I had to find someplace upstairs. I'm in front of the babies room door. For fun I took pictures from every angle. Hopefully I'll get one more set of pictures next week.














Comments

Cortney said…
Girl, you look great!!!!
I can't believe that it's almost time for the babies to be here. I know you already know that you are totally blessed to have carried them this far. Keep up the good work Momma.
The Carney's said…
Wow, you look amazing!! It is incredible how well you have done...35 weeks, awesome!! I am counting the days with you.
Savvy (babycenter) - mommy to Lucas and 7 week old triplets Tyler, Julie and Noah
You are AWSOME!!! I only went to 33W 2D and can't imagine going any longer, so you are my hero:) You look great by the way. Hang in there for 8 more day's and hope for some take home babies!!!

Jill
Amy said…
I can't believe you are 35 weeks pregnant with TRIPLETS and from the back you can't even tell! (*jealousy*)

Don't mind me; I'm not jealous, not one little bit. (*denial*)

I'm so excited you've made it this far. Happy almost-birthday to all three little ones! (*sincerity*)
Betweendiapers said…
You look awesome! And I agree, from the back, you can't even tell you're pregnant! You have done SOOOO well carrying your little ones! ~Brenda (BBC)
Colette said…
Congratulations on making it to 35 weeks. You're almost there and you look great!

Colette- Declan, Keira and Ronin are 1 month old today! Mckenna's 2 and handling it all really well!
Unknown said…
OMG just think...this time next week u'll be able to see ur lil ones on the outside!
Unknown said…
just got a text from eric about the babies!

congrats!!!

can't wait to see them :)
Krista said…
congrats on making it to 35 weeks - that is awsome!
Carolyn said…
I am late getting this... I can't remember when your scheduled c is!! Are they here are they here?!?!?!?!?

You look fantastic... gigantic, but fantastic... LOL! By the way... nothing from the back at all... how does that happen?
Congratulations on the new additions. Here's a great triplet mom blog for you. She has lots of Q&A's, details and photos about life with three babies. http://schiranotriplets.blogspot.com/

Popular posts from this blog

Yarrrr

The Floor