8 Weeks - First ultrasound
8/1/08 – Our first appointment with the doctor for a physical exam and ultrasound was today. The exam went well... all 3 of them were measuring 7 weeks 4 days....Yep THREE!!!
I don't think I will ever forget the appointment. While my Dr was performing the ultrasound the screen was turned away from me, but Eric was peeking over his shoulder. As the doctor went from one little heart beat to the next Eric held up 3 fingers to me over the Dr's Head and then asked the Dr. "is that right, I see three." The Dr. said that everything looked healthy and finally turned the screen so I could take a look at all of them too.
With all the excitement we forgot to ask the due date. All 3 of them measured 4 days behind where I thought they might be, so I just adjusted the date to March 16, 2009, from March 12th.
All three squished in there.
Baby A
Baby B
I don't think I will ever forget the appointment. While my Dr was performing the ultrasound the screen was turned away from me, but Eric was peeking over his shoulder. As the doctor went from one little heart beat to the next Eric held up 3 fingers to me over the Dr's Head and then asked the Dr. "is that right, I see three." The Dr. said that everything looked healthy and finally turned the screen so I could take a look at all of them too.
With all the excitement we forgot to ask the due date. All 3 of them measured 4 days behind where I thought they might be, so I just adjusted the date to March 16, 2009, from March 12th.
All three squished in there.
Baby C
8/2 and 8/3 - we had a fun weekend taking the ultrasound pictures over to our parent’s houses and sharing the exciting news of triplets. Sharing the news this time was a lot more fun, especially since we had pictures.
Food: Tomato soup is the best.
Comments