9 Weeks - First MFM appointment
8/13/08 – Our first appointment with the Maternal-Fetal Medicine Doctor (high risk pregnancy dr) was today. What an amazing appointment. We met my new doctor and got to see the babies again. All three were measuring right around 25mm. With the ultrasound machine he was able to focus in on the heart movement and the machine converted the movement to sound. So we were able to "hear" the babies hear beats.
The doctor did recommend reading and following the book a friend with twins already let me borrow. “When you’re expecting twins, triplets, or quads” by Dr. Barbara Luke. The book is great and outlines what I should be eating and how much weight I need to gain. It looks like I have to gain 45 pounds by Thanksgiving!!! I'm going to be the turkey this year...totally stuffed.
Food: The tomato soup kick is still holding strong but marinara sauce, yuck! Unfortunately pizza has become the enemy.
The doctor did recommend reading and following the book a friend with twins already let me borrow. “When you’re expecting twins, triplets, or quads” by Dr. Barbara Luke. The book is great and outlines what I should be eating and how much weight I need to gain. It looks like I have to gain 45 pounds by Thanksgiving!!! I'm going to be the turkey this year...totally stuffed.Food: The tomato soup kick is still holding strong but marinara sauce, yuck! Unfortunately pizza has become the enemy.
Comments