Appreciating the little things
I'm learning to appreciate the little things more...
Rubber bands. I guess with 3 I'll start popping out sooner. I already have to undo the button on my pants while sitting at my desk to give my belly a little extra room. Then I discovered the rubber band. They work great looped thru a button hole and around the button to give my belly a little extra room. Stretchy pants here we come!
The couch in the women's restroom. I never quite understood why it was there, until now. I'm really glad they recently got a new one at work!
Rubber bands. I guess with 3 I'll start popping out sooner. I already have to undo the button on my pants while sitting at my desk to give my belly a little extra room. Then I discovered the rubber band. They work great looped thru a button hole and around the button to give my belly a little extra room. Stretchy pants here we come!
The couch in the women's restroom. I never quite understood why it was there, until now. I'm really glad they recently got a new one at work!
Comments