10 Weeks
I went for another ultrasound yesterday and got to see the babies again. I can't believe how big they are getting. I'm now 10.5 weeks and they are all around 38mm long and looking more and more like little babies. The ultrasound teck made the comment that they won't be able to get all three in the same picture too much longer. Once they are out, I'm sure I'll have trouble getting them all in the same picture too.
My doctor is doing a great job watching everything and making sure everyone is healthy. I had the pleasure of drinking the sweet orange glucose for the gestational diabetes test. Typically they perform the test around 26 weeks, but there is so much placenta with the three of them he wanted to be cautious and tested me already. It wasn't too bad and just tasted like flat orange pop. My next appointment is in 2 weeks.
Comments