Whole Lota Baby
I was happy to make it to my appointment today. My doctor had a family emergency so he was out of the office this week (extra motivation to keep these babies in). I didn't get to see him today but they still did the ultrasound and measured the babies. I knew they were getting big but wow!!!
Baby 1 (Ethan) 4lb 14oz
Baby 2 (Leah) 4lb 14oz
Baby 3 (Logan) 4lb 9oz
Total about 14.5 pounds of baby...I knew my belly was feeling heavy.
Yesterday I felt Logan moving around a lot and making my stomach bulge out like crazy. I was sitting there watching and wondered what he was up to and if it was him turning around. Today the tech said he was no longer breach. He turned completely around yesterday. I guess he found some room in there some where.
The pictures from today aren't much to talk about. Since their backs are facing out the tech didn't work too hard to get face shots and we ended up with more head and spine pictures of all of them.
I'm just happy they are still doing well and growing like crazy.
Baby 1 (Ethan) 4lb 14oz
Baby 2 (Leah) 4lb 14oz
Baby 3 (Logan) 4lb 9oz
Total about 14.5 pounds of baby...I knew my belly was feeling heavy.
Yesterday I felt Logan moving around a lot and making my stomach bulge out like crazy. I was sitting there watching and wondered what he was up to and if it was him turning around. Today the tech said he was no longer breach. He turned completely around yesterday. I guess he found some room in there some where.
The pictures from today aren't much to talk about. Since their backs are facing out the tech didn't work too hard to get face shots and we ended up with more head and spine pictures of all of them.
I'm just happy they are still doing well and growing like crazy.
Comments
Jill