Happy New Year

I have a good feeling that this year is going to be exciting.

A lot of people start off the new year with resolutions and the top one is usually loose weight and exercise more...right now I'm going for the opposite. I will do less and gain weight, well for the first month and a half at least...

We managed to stay up till mid night last night and ring in the new year with our friends. We ate enough junk that by the time we got home I wanted to weigh myself for fun. I couldn't believe what I saw 201. What a way to start off the new year. I'm sure the babies are doing their job and using up the extra calories because I weighed 5 lbs less when I got up today. So we'll have to wait a bit longer to really be in the 200's, I don't mind.

Happy New Year!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

35 Weeks

Yarrrr

The Floor