It's Friday
I'm so glad it's Friday. After having Eric home for almost two weeks it was a bit tough getting back into the swing of things again and being home with Missy all day. This week wasn't too bad. My mom came over on Tuesday and brought me ice cream (mmmm thanks Mom). Then on Thursday Eric's mom came over and cleaned up all the Christmas stuff (thanks!). Hopefully the next 5 weeks will go as well.
The fun project I have to deal with next week is renewing my drivers license. Of all years they pick this one for me to have to go in to the Secretary of State office instead of just renewing by mail. Then, I'm sure they are going to take my picture and have me update my weight. I've gained 50+ pounds in the last 7 months, what are they going to expect. Then of course I'll be stuck with the same photo/license for at least the next 4 years...great. Maybe I can call and get some sympathy...tell them I won't fit thru the door way, but I am still ok to drive and get a new license.
Per Eric's request, here is one of the other pictures I took on Monday (30 wk photo). He likes this one with Missy better than the one I posted.
Comments