31 Weeks

I'm so excited to have made it this far and still be doing well. I think the toughest thing at this point is finding ways to entertain myself. I've taken up scrapbooking and am still crocheting blankets (and a cute little hat for Leah), but my latest entertainment is changing the lyrics to songs...it's fun. Well I've done one song so far, Sir Mix A Lot's song Baby Got Back. The first half of the song lends itself well to modification.

Here is my version...Baby Got Belly

Oh my god, Becky, look at her belly
It is so big
She looks like one of those rap guys girlfriends
Who understands those rap guys
They only talk to her because she looks totally pregnant, ok?
I mean her belly
It's just so big
I can't believe it's so round
It's just out there
I mean, it's huge
Look, she's just so big

I like big bellies and I can not lie
You other brothers can't deny
That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty butt
And a round thing under her face
You get sprung
Wanna pull up quick
Cuz you notice that belly was stuffed
in the maternity jeans she's wearing
I'm hooked and I can't stop staring
Oh, baby I wanna get with ya
And look at your ultrasound picture
My homeboys tried to warn me
But with that belly you got
Me so horny
Ooh, rub all of that smooth skin
You say you wanna get in my Benz
Well use me, use me cuz you ain't that average groupy

I've seen them dancin'
The hell with romancin'
She sweat, wet, got it goin' like a turbo 'Vette

I'm tired of magazines
saying flat belly's the only thing, so

Fellas (yeah), fellas (yeah)
Has your wife got the belly (hell yeah)
Well rub it, rub it, rub it, rub it, rub that healthy belly
Baby got belly

Comments

Colette said…
I LOVE IT!! I might ask the drs to play it for me tomorrow during my c-secton!

Keep up the good work... you're right behind me!

Colette from BBC
bethann5 said…
LOL!! I love it!! Congrats on your 3 blessings! I am also expecting triplets, I almost 22 weeks and live in Michigan. :)

Beth
Betweendiapers said…
You are doing great! Love the lyrics! Brenda (BBC)

Popular posts from this blog

35 Weeks

Yarrrr

The Floor