Save The Date



I had a great doctor appointment today. They looked at the babies again to make sure they all have a good amount of fluid around them and at me to make sure I'm still holding up. Everyone is still doing great!!!

The most exciting part of the appointment...they scheduled my c-section today for February 16th at noon. I'll be at 36 weeks and 1 day then. 36 weeks is actually considered term for triplets and on average people carrying triplets make it to 32 weeks (that will be Sunday). I'm pretty happy with everything so far.

They gave us more pictures today. Our laptop is having problems so as soon as we get it up and running I'll update with the pictures.

The babies are getting really squished in there and it's getting hard to get good profile pictures of them, but we did get pictures of Leah and some cute foot pictures for the boys. I asked the tech if you could see hair on the babies heads in the ultrasound. She found the back of their heads and we were able to see a little bit of hair on each of them. They have hair!
Yaa the laptop is working!!! (for at least a minute or two)
Here are today's pictures.
Baby 1 (Ethan)

Baby 2 (Leah)



Baby 3 (Logan)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

35 Weeks

Yarrrr

The Floor