33 Weeks!

After such a crazy week I'm so happy to be 33 weeks. Now I just have to lay low and take it easy and keep them in a few more weeks to make it to my c-section date at 36 weeks.
Eric helped me setup the tripod and camera so I could take belly pictures. He's doing a great job making sure I spend most of the time laying around just growing babies.





Comments

Colette said…
Hi Tracy!

You look great and I'm so happy to hear you're hanging in there! It's amazing how we start to count the days, almost hours by the end, isn't it??

Here's hoping you can hang in there just a few more weeks! Get your rest as much as you can... once your babies arrive, you'll need it!!

Colette- Babycenter
The Carney's said…
You look amazing Tracy! Congrats on making it to 33 weeks and I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed that you will make it another 3 weeks! Hang in there!
Savvy (Babycenter) mommy to 2 1/2 yr old Lucas and 5 week old triplets Tyler, Julie and Noah
Tracy, you look amazing!!! Hang in there, the end is near and then the real fun begins. It's been almost 7 month's since I had my trio and I barely remember being pregnant.

Jill
melissa said…
tracy - you look great! glad to see you hit 33 weeks. amazing! we are thinking about you! we were saying last night that next year at crazy days there could possibly be four 1 year olds and two 3 year olds at the condo - much crazier than on the hill :)
Love, Mom said…
Hi Tracy!

The pic of Eric with you is super. What a great Mommy & Daddy photo after your hectic week. You're a great team.

Love, Mom
Unknown said…
*cyber rubs* on that wonderful belly!!! Luv it :D

Popular posts from this blog

35 Weeks

Yarrrr

The Floor