Traffic Jam

There was a traffic jam on the blanket yesterday. Logan decided he would roll over (for the first time) and rolled right into Ethan, repeatedly. I'm glad I always have a camera near by. Now we just have Leah to go and we'll have 3 rolling babies (belly to back). The night before Logan rolled she looked like she was trying. Here are a few pictures form the past couple days.


Leah, Ethan, and Logan
Leah and Ethan doing the good lean

Cute Butts

Logan -confused why he's not rolling over
Ethan - Hey I'm laying here!


We can both lay in that spot right...

Comments

The Carney's said…
LOL..I love that the doggy is also on the blanket. It's so much fun to see our kiddos interact with our doggy. They all look so adorable!!!! In our case, Julie was the last one to roll and I could have sworn she was gonna be the first lol.
Nichelle said…
Hey I don't think I've checked out your blog in awhile!? Your from babycenter right?! Anyways thanks for the comment!! I'm going to add you on my blog roll:-) If that is OK?
Too funny Logan rolling onto Ethan!! MY Ethan is the steam roller....he rolls, climbs allover his sisters!! I cannot put him in the tub with them or he'll drown em....
Shanna said…
They are getting so big and are so cute and cuddly. I can't believe they are catching up to my little guy in weight all ready!

Popular posts from this blog

35 Weeks

Yarrrr

The Floor