The fun life and times of our family and how we got to be so big.
Background
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
I stepped away from my computer at work for a second too long. When I arrived at work this morning my background was slightly altered...too funny. Seriously, who draws a mustache on a baby girl...
A couple weeks ago while in the hospital I was just hoping to make it to 34 weeks, and here we are at 35 weeks...only 8 more days to go. I had a doctor appointment on Friday and the babies still looked great, so it's up to me to take it easy for one more week and drink a whole bunch of water to keep the contractions away. My belly is really starting to feel heavy when I stand up and while sitting, as it rests on my legs. In all I'm still not all too uncomfortable. Yesterday was my 29th birthday. I was thinking about how people always want to reflect back and say they are still 29...I'm sure my hugeness isn't what they are imagining. I've been upstairs for the most part lately, avoiding the steps. So instead of taking my pictures in my usual spot I had to find someplace upstairs. I'm in front of the babies room door. For fun I took pictures from every angle. Hopefully I'll get one more set of pictures next week.
It was a nice day and we couldn't help but take our little buccaneers to the park and of course by the water. Yes, today was talk like a pirate day...yarrr. We've been working on getting them to hold our hand while walking in public. If they don't hold our hand they get carried. Their response was if, if you are going to hold my hand I'm going to sit. Two of them sat half way across the bridge so we had the third sit and hoped to get a picture of all three. The following pictures are what we ended up with. Logan & Leah Ethan & Logan Logan Checking out the creek
For some reason it is just so much fun to throw food on the floor... The babies have gotten really bad over the last few days about throwing food on the floor. They will scoop up huge hand fulls of food and just chuck it. The other day I came up with a solution that seemed to work, I gave them spoons. I helped them put food on the spoon and get it into their mouths. Ethan was even picking up food and placing it on his spoon and tried to get it into his mouth. I just hope the novelty of the spoon doesn't wear off too soon, Missy (our dog) is getting a little chunky. Ethan Logan Leah
Comments