3 babies

This weekend, more so than most, made it feel like we have 3 babies. Granted, we do have 3 babies but most of the time we are home and have our routine down.

On Saturday we went to our friends house for their kids birthday party. Between soothing fussy babies, keeping an eye on where they all were, sneaking in a quick bite of food, and visiting, it was a crazy couple hours. I'm sure we would have been stuck on the couch with all of them the whole time if there weren't lots of people who wanted to help and snuggle a baby or 2. (Thanks for all the help!!)

Then on Sunday Eric took Ethan with him to the park for a co-worker's wedding reception, which meant I only had 2 at home. It was so much fun. I was amazed at how much easier it is with 2. So I took advantage of my time with them and played dress up...ok probably more fun for me than them, but they were getting some quality mommy attention. I put them in the cute bathing suits Melissa & Craig got them and set up for some fun pictures on the beach towel. I'll have to find time to take Ethan's pictures so I'll have all of them...but I like what I ended up with.

Along with the fun, we worked on getting the house to not completely look like we have 3 babies before the Baptism party next weekend.

Logan and Leah
(best attempt at actually wearing the glasses)

Logan and Leah
"are we done yet"

Leah all smiles


Logan kicking back and relaxing





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

35 Weeks

Yarrrr

The Floor