Tennis Match

Like any good tennis match or Volleyball game the crowd is always fun to watch as they follow the ball back and forth across the net. Over the weekend, I was playing with the babies on the floor and propped them up with pillows against the couch so they could sit up for a bit. One of their hanging toys was close by that has a rattle and fish and is pretty entertaining to stair at. I started moving the toy back and forth in front of them and right on cue they were following the toy back and forth. I've done it with one before but having all 3 in unison looking back and forth is great. I think it was more fun for me than them.



Tonight I did the same thing again but this time they were laying down. It had a much better effect with them sitting up.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

35 Weeks

Yarrrr

The Floor