Disappointment to Delight

I try to keep positive and appreciate the little things. Today I was appreciating candy.

Today, after scrounging for change in my purse and finding a machine with Rasinets (yum) I was completely disappointed when the candy never fell. I don't do well with anticipation, I couldn't even wait till Father's day to give Eric his gift (a shirt "Dad of triplets... - that's right I'm the man"). Now, I know I really didn't need the candy but it sounded good. So as I stood there contemplating running back to my desk for $1 to put even more money into the stupid machine, I tried to jiggle the machine a bit and ended up hitting the change return button. To my delight the change I put in came back! So tempting fate, I loaded the money right back into the machine and once again pressed E1 for my Rasinets, but this time 2 packages fell. Yaaaa!!!! Even more candy. Now, if I were only smart enough to not have eaten both and saved one for another day.

Comments

E. Merritt said…
I gave my husband the same shirt when our babies were born. I give him another shirt for Father's Day that said "Dad (to the third power).
Grandma B said…
So... does this mean that when ever you are persistent things come to you in multiples!!!???

Popular posts from this blog

35 Weeks

Yarrrr

The Floor