4 Month Pictures

It's not easy being the photographer and the Mommy. On Sunday I took the babies 4 month pictures. Between feedings/naps/walks and Eric getting the grass cut and doing laundry the pictures took all day. I'm pretty happy with how they turned out. I'm starting to think that I will need to recruit more help for future months as they will be less and less willing to hold still. Plus, I still haven't gotten all the hands and feet shots I'd like to have...but other things always seem to be more important. Here are just a few...


Ethan, Logan, & Leah

Leah


Ethan




Logan



Family Photo



Daddy & Ethan


Comments

Nichelle said…
Great job mommy!! I wish I had a little talent to take photos.... I had someone come to my house for the first few months. But ran out of props for her to use! This last time I went to JcPenney's. I think they did a good job!?
The Carney's said…
They are beautiful!! The pictures and the family :-)

Popular posts from this blog

35 Weeks

Yarrrr

The Floor