What are brothers for?

Ethan has started pulling up on everything. I don't think pulling up quite describes it, if there is a toy on the floor he will try and use it to stand up. He isn't even limited to toys, if there is anything on the floor he will push up on it. The other day I was taking a few pictures (seeing if I could be lazy for their 10 month pictures) and Ethan was pushing up on Logan. Logan eventually did a face plant under Ethan's weight. So the other day Logan got him back. Ethan pulled up on the exersaucer Logan was in. Logan pushed Ethan's hands off the toy causing Ethan to go face first into the exersaucer. I'm sure these won't be the first scrapes Ethan gets because of Logan.


Comments

Nichelle said…
Aw that is so cute, now!? Just wait til their teenagers and REALLY fighting!?

Popular posts from this blog

35 Weeks

Yarrrr

The Floor