Funny Wiggly Babies
I always love a challenge...taking a picture of 3 babies sitting together definitely falls into the challenge category.
A few days ago I just happened to have my camera out (it's always out) and was taking pictures of the babies together. I was having a tough time getting them all to sit together. I had them all lined up and got the first picture and wasn't quite satisfied with the focus so I kept shooting. This is what I ended up with.


A few days ago I just happened to have my camera out (it's always out) and was taking pictures of the babies together. I was having a tough time getting them all to sit together. I had them all lined up and got the first picture and wasn't quite satisfied with the focus so I kept shooting. This is what I ended up with.
This picture just made me laugh. They look like they are lined up, looking for trouble and Ethan is the ring leader.

Comments