Santa

The babies had their first experience with Santa last weekend.

Every year the booster club at my work has a children's Christmas party complete with Santa. When we arrived we got in line to see the big guy. The boys were a little nervous standing in line with all the people and unfamiliar surroundings. Leah was happily playing in her seat. Finally it was our turn. We handed the boys to Santa and I held Leah. Unfortunately the boys lost it and didn't really know what to make of Santa. So our picture didn't turn out as well as I'd hoped. I had the girl taking the pictures take a few with my camera, but those were all blurry. We did get a few cute pictures while sitting in the cafeteria with the babies. We found a quiet table and broke out the toys and Cheerios. We only stayed an hour, but it was nice to get the babies out of the house and show them off to my co-workers.

The few times we've taken the babies anywhere I always want to take my good camera...but it's huge and hard to manage while wrangling a baby or two or three. I love taking pictures and am always disappointed with what I end up with. In the future I should really just suck it up and take the small/manageable camera.





















Comments

Nichelle said…
Nice pictures Tracy!! I wonder how they'll act next year when they "know" ?

Popular posts from this blog

35 Weeks

Yarrrr

The Floor