Ramblings of a sleepy mommy
Teeth and 6 month shots = crabby not sleeping babies.
The last two nights, the babies finally slept through the night again (all of them). For a week and a half before that they have been getting up again. With most babies if they wake up at night you can ignore them for a bit and let them fuss themselves back to sleep. With 3 there is always the fear that one fussy baby can quickly outnumber you in the middle of the night by waking up the other 2.
Last night the babies slept great, but I wish I could say the same for me. I have this reoccurring dream that they are in bed with us for some reason and I wake up with the fear that they are going to roll off the bed (because I'm sleeping and not paying attention to them). The dreams are vivid enough that I wake up and look around for them...then realize it was a dream. This happened several times last night. Believe me, at 3 am those bumps and shadows in the covers can look a lot like a baby you were just dreaming was right there.
So the lack of sleep and extra coffee has me pondering some goofy things...like hamburger.
hamburger = beef patty on a bun
turkey burger = turkey patty on a bun
cheeseburger = cheese + beef patty on a bun
bacon burger = bacon + beef patty on a bun
boca burger = soy non-meat patty on a bun
So why isn't a hamburger pork and/or a beef patty with ham?
The last two nights, the babies finally slept through the night again (all of them). For a week and a half before that they have been getting up again. With most babies if they wake up at night you can ignore them for a bit and let them fuss themselves back to sleep. With 3 there is always the fear that one fussy baby can quickly outnumber you in the middle of the night by waking up the other 2.
Last night the babies slept great, but I wish I could say the same for me. I have this reoccurring dream that they are in bed with us for some reason and I wake up with the fear that they are going to roll off the bed (because I'm sleeping and not paying attention to them). The dreams are vivid enough that I wake up and look around for them...then realize it was a dream. This happened several times last night. Believe me, at 3 am those bumps and shadows in the covers can look a lot like a baby you were just dreaming was right there.
So the lack of sleep and extra coffee has me pondering some goofy things...like hamburger.
hamburger = beef patty on a bun
turkey burger = turkey patty on a bun
cheeseburger = cheese + beef patty on a bun
bacon burger = bacon + beef patty on a bun
boca burger = soy non-meat patty on a bun
So why isn't a hamburger pork and/or a beef patty with ham?
Comments