Football Sunday

To celebrate the start of the football season we all dressed up to cheer on the Lions.

Yet another life lesson. We hope to raise our kids with the knowledge that there is a winner and a loser... unlike the current theories, where everyone is a winner. I'm sure rooting for the Lions will help with that.

Comments

Colette said…
SOoo cute and I'm with you on learning some people win and some people lose!

I can't get over how fast our kids are growing up! Your kids are adorable and I love the helmets. Looks like they're ready to go play some football themselves!

Colette
Amy said…
What, no girlie Lion's attire for Leah? I'm sure I've seen pink ones. :)

I will commiserate on the loss, though. Somehow, none of the teams I was rooting for managed to win this past week. I'm trying not to take it personally. :P

Popular posts from this blog

35 Weeks

Yarrrr

The Floor