7 month pictures

I was able to take the babies photos this morning. I had fun. Instead of setting up all my lights and background I used one light and just draped the background over some chairs. This setup worked great when dealing with one baby by myself. Everything was going great and I decided to take the boys pictures together (Leah was sleeping). Ethan fell backwards into the background that pulled the wrong way on the chair and pulled it over. The truly unfortunate part was that the chair back came down onto Logan. I'm sure it won't be the first time that Logan gets bonked on the head because of his brother...but I was definitely done taking pictures for the day after that.


Leah


Ethan




Logan


Comments

Unknown said…
That one of Leah is ADORABLE! Luv the tutu! The boys are cuties too. U all better watch out when they grow up.
Krista said…
Those are beautiful pictures. I would encourage you to keep taking them every month. I think you will be happy you did when you look back on things years from now.
Amy said…
Tutu cute (if you'll pardon the pun)! I also like the first one of the boys together--it looks like they're sharing secrets or planning some mischief.

Popular posts from this blog

35 Weeks

Yarrrr

The Floor