Extra Prayers

Unfortunately Logan's cold was actually RSV (respiratory syncytial virus). RSV is a nasty virus like a cold that hits little babies a lot harder than adults. This year has been very bad for the virus and is highly contagious. So, Logan is in the pediatric ICU and they are helping him breathe and be comfortable to help his little body fight off the virus.

The other two are doing ok. Leah is a little congested so we are watching her like crazy and Ethan is not showing any signs of congestion. So for now we are just watching and seeing how things go.

Please keep them in your prayers.

Comments

Tracy, I'm so sorry to hear about Logan. Jackson was in the ER on Sunday night and it turned out that he had a virus that mimics RSV. So we were given the ok to go home on breathing treatments. I hope Logan get's well soon I will keep you guy's in my prayers.

Jill
Unknown said…
*huggles* Tracy and Logan!!!! We're thinking about u!
The Carney's said…
Oh no! I am so sorry! Praying for a speedy recovery and that the rest of the family stays well.
Savvy
Colette said…
Oh Tracy, I'm sorry to hear Logan has RSV! Hang in there and know that I'm thinking of you and hoping everyone else remains healthy!

Colette
melissa said…
keeping you guys in our thoughts and prayers! Luc had RSV last year. No fun! Let us know if you need anything :)

Popular posts from this blog

35 Weeks

Yarrrr

The Floor