One Crazy Day
Today started off with the best intentions...
This morning I got dressed and my Father in law drove me to renew my drivers license. I was huge and on bed rest leading up to my birthday and had to go into the office this year to renew my license and get my picture taken. Everything went well and I am now physically and legally able to drive.
Then when I got home I called the dr's office to see what to do about the babies stuffy noses. Since they are so young we got to take them in to get checked out. They are all fine and just have a little cold in their noses. Poor Logan is the worst. But on a bright side they have all gained weight and don't have to go back again on Thursday. Ethan is now 6lb 7.5oz, Leah is 6lb 4.5oz, and Logan is a whopping 5lb, 3.5oz.
If all that weren't exciting enough for one day, I got to go to the grocery store all by myself to pick up some saline drops for the babies noses. Plus, some where in there I fed them a few times and changed a few diapers. Of course I had a lot of help and would never have been able to wrangle them at the doctor or get around by myself. Today was Grandma's day to pick up the cousins, lucky for us Grandpa was able to do it and bring them over to visit. They had pajama day at school and were all comfy getting to snuggling the babies.
Alex and Leah
Jena and Ethan
Comments