Logan is Home!!!

The gang is all here. Logan came home yesterday and he's doing great. He's a bit smaller than the other two still but he's cute.




The visiting nurse came out today to check out the babies and weighed all of them.

Ethan 8lb 3oz
Leah 7lb 13oz
Logan 5lb 13oz

Ethan and leah were so excited that Logan was coming home they couldn't sleep and just kept looking around waiting for him.


Comments

Yeah Tracy!!! I'm so glad everyone is home and doing well:) Thankfully we will are creeping twards warm weather and a ban on the sickies.

Jill
Jen D. said…
Tracy (&Eric)- That is so great that they are all home! I can't believe the head control they have in those pictures! my goodness- some strong babies there! Conrgats!
-Jen, Andrew, Alex & Jake
Unknown said…
Yay! Glad they are all home. I just love Leah's face in that pic!
Colette said…
HOORAYYYYY! Congratulations on having everyone home again!!

Colette

Popular posts from this blog

35 Weeks

Yarrrr

The Floor