One Month

The babies are one month old today!!! I can't believe it's been a month already.

Ethan is now just over seven and a half pounds already. He is doing well. They have been working with him to get him off the respirator. His lungs are doing better but he is still lazy and forgets to breathe while he is sleeping (apnea). So he just needs a bit more time to fight off the RSV and he should be off the respirator soon.

Leah is getting close to seven and a half pounds and is doing great!!! She came off the respirator around noon today and around five I got to hold her and give her a bottle. It was so nice getting to hold her and hear her cry a bit. She is a bit horse from having the tubes down her throat so at first when she'd cry she sounded like a frog.

Logan is around six and a half pounds. He's lungs are still a bit on the sick side. The doctors are working hard to take good care of him and to help his little lungs heal and to help him get better.

Comments

The Carney's said…
Wow, I can't believe they're already one month!! I so hope they will get rid off that nasty RSV and get to come home real soon! Keeping all of your in our thoughts and prayers!
Savvy - mommy to Lucas and triplets Tyler, Julie, Noah

Popular posts from this blog

35 Weeks

Yarrrr

The Floor