Another one

Leah has joined Logan at the Hospital. They are both in the Pediatric ICU on ventilators. Fortunately, we were able to just bring her in here to get checked and this morning she was having bouts of apnea (not breathing). So the doctor took her down to the ER and they got her checked in and are helping her out. We were able to catch her sooner than Logan and she is stable and doing well.

Logan is doing better. He is fighting the virus and they are helping get the nasty mucus out of his lungs. So a few more days and he should be off the ventilators.

Now we just have to keep washing our hands well and watching Ethan to make sure he is ok too.

Thanks to everyone for the continued prayers.

Comments

Oh Tracy, I'm so sorry. I can't even imagine having 2 babies in the hospital. I had 2 in but for minor surgery and we went home the next day. Hope Ethan stays well and hope Leah and Logan are home soon.
The Carney's said…
I am so sorry Tracy! I hope that Leah and Logan will get rid of that yucky RSV and get to go home real soon! Praying for all of you.
Savvy
Amy said…
Sending up more prayers for you this evening. RSV must be having a big season this year--I know two other families with babies in the hospital, as well.

Blessings and good health to you!

Popular posts from this blog

35 Weeks

Yarrrr

The Floor