And then there were 3

I brought Ethan into the hospital this morning. He was showing the same signs as the other two (apnea, nostrils flaring, difficulty breathing with his chest pulling in under his ribs, and his stuffy nose). Unfortunately, he also needed the breathing tube and is in the ICU with the other 2. They will actually be moving Leah into another room with Ethan later today, right next door to Logan. I guess when one of them does something the other two have to follow...I'm sure this won't be the last time.

Comments

Krista said…
I'm so sorry to hear all three are in the PICU. RSV is such a nasty virus. Hoping for a speedy recovery for your little ones.
Unknown said…
Sorry about the babies getting RSV. Our baby girl had it around Christmas and also had to go to the ER (but just for the day). I hope they all recover soon! Take Care - Michelle
Lydia Michaluk said…
I hope they get better soon! I'm sure the doctors are taking great care of them!

btw, happy one month birthday to them!

Popular posts from this blog

35 Weeks

Yarrrr

The Floor