Spring Forward

We did it, now where is spring?

Sunday wasn't just pi day (π, 3.14159265) we also lost an hour.

In the fall I prepared for the time change by adjusting the babies schedule by 15 minutes for a few days leading up to the change. This time I did noting and was a bit scared they wouldn't go to sleep. They were champs! We didn't change the clocks in the house 'till 3pm. We gave them their 4pm snack (sippy of milk & graham cracker) at 4:30pm, dinner at it's usual time (6pm), and I had them all in bed by 8pm. I could hear them talking a bit in their beds, which isn't typical, but they quickly went to sleep. Then this morning they were all up at the usual 6:30am. I couldn't believe now smoothly it all went.

I wish I could adjust so easily...Zzzz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

35 Weeks

Yarrrr

The Floor