First Haircut

The boys had their first haircut on Sunday. The haircuts didn't go quite as I expected.
I envisioned sitting them down, taking great before and after pictures, and in general making it a big event. After a few weeks of talking about cutting their hair and it not happening because it didn't fit into our schedule, I ended up cutting their hair after their bath on Sunday.
I took the boys up one at a time for their bath. Then after they were clean I had them stand next to the tub playing with the toys and the lotion tube (which they never get). They were a little curious about what I was doing behind their heads. I stopped occasionally to show them the scissors and they would go back to work. I have to say, I did a pretty good job for my first attempt at cutting wiggly 13 month old's hair.
I saved a bit of their hair and recorded the date. I at least was able to do that even though it wasn't a big production. I trimmed Leah's bangs a week or so ago and saved those too.
Here are a few photos from earlier in the month as the before shots and the after photos taken Sunday.
Ethan Before


Ethan after




Logan before
Logan After

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

35 Weeks

Yarrrr

The Floor