Surprise!!

I was surprised to walk onto a Birthday party for me at my parents house on Sunday. I guess that's why they call it a surprise party.

It was a lot of fun and some how Eric even managed to have me set it up. He decided that the date I owed him from Ethan walking was going to be on my birthday. So I set it up for my parents to watch the kids. My mom asked to watch them at their house, so we were going to drop them off and then head to the movies and shopping. As we pulled down my parent's street I saw a car that looked like Eric's Mom's and I didn't think anything of it. I think I was already focused on the popcorn.

The party was great we had lasagna and chocolate cake. I received a lot of nice gifts...I guess getting older really isn't that bad.

Thanks for a great party!!!

I didn't have a camera since I didn't know I was going to a party, so no pictures.

Edit:
Here is a picture my mom sent me from the party. Look at all those candles.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

35 Weeks

Yarrrr

The Floor