Birthday Party
We had a house full of family and a few friends yesterday to celebrate the babies first birthday. The morning nap didn't go as smoothly as we would have hoped, but the party was great. The babies still get a bit overwhelmed by a lot of people, but once they warmed up to the crowd they had no problems.
After singing and blowing out the candles we put the babies into their high chairs and gave them each their own little cake. (Thanks Holly for making the cakes). Leah doesn't like to dig into food so I wasn't surprised that she didn't get too messy with the cake. I thought the boys would dig in and was surprised that Logan was the only one who really got into the cake.
After singing and blowing out the candles we put the babies into their high chairs and gave them each their own little cake. (Thanks Holly for making the cakes). Leah doesn't like to dig into food so I wasn't surprised that she didn't get too messy with the cake. I thought the boys would dig in and was surprised that Logan was the only one who really got into the cake.
Birthday cards are fun
Comments