Last Pitcher
Tonight I mixed the last pitcher of formula. We received the ok at the one year check up to start whole milk. I've been slowly changing the ratio of formula to milk since then. Tomorrow will be their last little bit of formula then it's straight whole milk. They have all been doing great with the milk. It seems like they actually prefer the milk to the formula. Logan is spitting up less with the milk and we are all happy.
They are also doing great with their sippy cups. We are down to 2 bottles a day. First thing in the morning and a snack at 4pm. I think it's going to be harder for us to drop the morning bottle than it will be for them. It's just so convenient to lay them down in the morning with a bottle and get their diapers changed without them trying to get away.
They are also doing great with their sippy cups. We are down to 2 bottles a day. First thing in the morning and a snack at 4pm. I think it's going to be harder for us to drop the morning bottle than it will be for them. It's just so convenient to lay them down in the morning with a bottle and get their diapers changed without them trying to get away.
Ethan


Comments