Big Thanks!
Hooray Hooray Daddy comes home today!!!
Eric has been in Japan for the last 16 days. It was a long couple weeks. We are so lucky to have such great friends and family. I had so much help I had to write it all down to keep track. The babies absolutely loved spending time with everyone.
I can't thank everyone enough for all their help. A huge thanks to our parents, Jen, Lydia, Lauren, Rachel & Cameron, Pinky, Sherry, Andrea, and Jay for all your help. Everyone went way above and beyond to help us.
The babies loved having all the guest readers for story time and everyone over to play with them.
Eric has been in Japan for the last 16 days. It was a long couple weeks. We are so lucky to have such great friends and family. I had so much help I had to write it all down to keep track. The babies absolutely loved spending time with everyone.
I can't thank everyone enough for all their help. A huge thanks to our parents, Jen, Lydia, Lauren, Rachel & Cameron, Pinky, Sherry, Andrea, and Jay for all your help. Everyone went way above and beyond to help us.
The babies loved having all the guest readers for story time and everyone over to play with them.
Lauren & Logan

Comments