Photos
I was reviewing my september photo folder of the babies and noticed I took around 500 pictures last month. In the typical family the first baby tends to have lots of pictures. So naturally I will have 3x the quantity of first baby pictures. In an alternate universe where I only had one baby at a time, I'd probably have taken just as many pictures or more. I can only assume with one child that I'd drag them all over the place (actually leave the house) and take pictures where ever we went, like the park or the backyard. Now that the leaves are starting to change colors around her I've noticed all the pretty piles of yellow leaves on the ground, the pretty red bushes in contrast to the green grass and gray boulders, I can't help day dreaming about taking pictures.
My photo day dreaming didn't stop once I was back in our house. I was walking around seeing neat spots to stick the babies for pictures. I ended up setting them on the wood floor in the foyer next to the wall. I think their reaction to the floor was more fun than taking the pictures. Usually they get to sit on a blanket and the carpet. I think Ethan is the only one who has ventured off on his own to discover wood floors. So when I set Leah and Logan on the floor they were leaning forward and touching the floor, trying to figure out what it was. They were all smiles as they moved their legs over the smooth surface. It's always so amazing to see them discover something new.




The October folder already has 334 pictures....and we're not even to Halloween yet.
My photo day dreaming didn't stop once I was back in our house. I was walking around seeing neat spots to stick the babies for pictures. I ended up setting them on the wood floor in the foyer next to the wall. I think their reaction to the floor was more fun than taking the pictures. Usually they get to sit on a blanket and the carpet. I think Ethan is the only one who has ventured off on his own to discover wood floors. So when I set Leah and Logan on the floor they were leaning forward and touching the floor, trying to figure out what it was. They were all smiles as they moved their legs over the smooth surface. It's always so amazing to see them discover something new.
The October folder already has 334 pictures....and we're not even to Halloween yet.
Comments