Brotherly Love

Today was Eric's morning to sleep in. We take turns on the weekend getting a little extra much needed sleep. So this morning I got up with the babies. We had fun playing...well I had fun playing and taking pictures.


There's nothing like a brother to steam roller you and smash your face.
While we were playing I put the boys in the toy bucket with a few of their toys to see what they would do. They didn't mind sitting in the bucket with their toys, just something new and fun to explore. They always enjoy playing with the bucket as much as the toys. They are mobile enough now that they can make their way over to it and dump all the toys out and play with the box.

Ethan wants the big toy in the bucket
Logan in the bucket


Ethan in the bucket

Meanwhile Leah was busy examining her toys. She loves to hold them and turn them around in her hands to get a good look. If she's not examining them she's clapping them together to make noise.

Leah examining the rattle





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

35 Weeks

Yarrrr

The Floor