Ethan

Ethan is getting so big and strong. Tonight we went to the Baptism preparation class and my parents came over to babysit for us. Grandpa was playing with them on the floor and Ethan rolled over a couple times. Twice in one direction and once in the other. All I can think is Missy better watch out because before we know it he'll be crawling after her.

The other two are not far behind him on rolling over. Ethan has always been our over achiever. When he was 2 weeks old I was taking their pictures and had him sitting on the ottoman next to me while I was figuring out why my flash wouldn't work. Before I knew it he was rolling off towards me. I'm good at catching and he didn't even notice anything had happened. We'll definitely have to be careful now.


Ethan calling everyone to tell them what a big boy he is.

Comments

Modest Goddess said…
This picture is adorable!

Popular posts from this blog

35 Weeks

Yarrrr

The Floor