Over the river and through the woods

To Grandma's house they go.

Yesterday we started taking the babies to Grandma's house to give her a break from coming to our house every day. Plus, their cousins and Grandpa will get to see them during the day and Grandma isn't by herself all day with them. They did well and we all had a first crack at the new routine. Poor Missy was once again left at home all day by herself, but I'm sure she will enjoy the sleep. She's been walking around sleepy ever since the babies were born. If everything works out as well as it did yesterday we will be able to go for a walk every day (weather permitting). Since all the babies were already in their car seats from the ride home, I was able to get them loaded right into the stroller and leash up Missy for the walk.

I was really sad that they were leaving the house and going to Grandma's. The last time they were over there was when Logan got sick and they all made their way into the hospital with RSV. Since then I've just wanted them to be home. We are now out of RSV season and I have to learn that they will be ok out of the house.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

35 Weeks

Yarrrr

The Floor