22 Weeks
I had yet another appointment today. All 4 of us are doing great! Today was a quick appointment, they just checked the fluid around the babies and how my body is doing. But the ultrasound and laying on my back isn't getting better. I swear the tables are out to get me. I last a few minutes and then start to get dizzy and feel bad. They really have to figure out a better way to do those things. So after getting all dizzy again I forgot about the pictures and the tech didn't bring them to us...so no new mug shots today of the babies.
Over the weekend I did photos for a family and since everything was set up took some fun belly pictures. They didn't turn out too bad, but it's always fun playing with the studio lights and background.

Over the weekend I did photos for a family and since everything was set up took some fun belly pictures. They didn't turn out too bad, but it's always fun playing with the studio lights and background.

Comments