Genders

I guess I'll end the suspense for those of you who don't already know.


We are very excited to be expecting 2 boys and a girl. We couldn't be happier to have a good mix of both genders. We were even able to decide on 3 names already. I'm pretty sure they will stick, I've gotten used to them already and like them.


So if you look back through the ultrasound pictures:

Baby 1 = Boy (Ethan Clarence)
Baby 2 = Girl (Leah Anne)
Baby 3 = Boy (Logan Wayne)


The boy's middle names are after their Grandpa's and Anne (also my middle name) is from praying to St. Anne for help getting pregnant...and a couple months later it actually happened.


After the shower last weekend we came home and took some nice pictures while we were still dressed up. Below is one of them:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

35 Weeks

Yarrrr

The Floor