21 Weeks


Things are going well, I'm now 21 weeks! I remember when I was 7 or 8 weeks wondering how things would be once I hit 20+ weeks, I was a bit apprehensive of the unknown. Now that I'm here it's not so bad...or scarry. I'm getting bigger and the babies are moving more. It's fun feeling them wiggle around in there, and times it isn't so fun when they are poking out for more room in places where there really isn't any where to go. My body is holding up great and they are growing well, so I really couldn't ask for anything more.

As of today I have a new office! It's nice, the commute is really short and the dress code is quite casual. I was getting really worn out during the day at work even just sitting. I'd last about 2 hours before my stomach would get tight and uncomfortable. My doctor urged me to be home and laying down more. I was very fortunatel that they were able to set it up for me to work from home. Day 1 at home has gone well so far...plus Missy really likes the company.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

35 Weeks

Yarrrr

The Floor