20 Weeks
Wednesday was my long ultrasound appointment where they checked each baby's heart, kidneys, bladder, arms, spine, and size. Typically they allow 45 minutes per baby for the ultrasound. Lucky for me I scan well and the babies cooperated and it only took about an hour to finish the ultrasound. We even had time to head over to McDonalds for a snack before the Dr. was due back from an apt he had over at the hospital.
After talking with the doctor about how run down I've been getting and having a tough time makeing it through a day at work he reccomended I be off work and be home. Fortunately, I was able to set up to work from home...starting tomorrow (Friday). This is definitely going to be different.
They gave us a lot of neat pictures of each baby from the ultrasound and a video.
Baby 1: Now 14oz

Baby 2: Now 13oz
Baby 3: Now 12 oz

Comments