18 Weeks - Half Way!!

I made it through the easy half with flying colors, I can only hope that the second half goes as well. I'm now 18 weeks, half way to my 36 week goal (the longest they will let me go).
The last few weeks have definitely left me feeling more pregnant and the reality of 3 babies is really sinking in. I think it my body is helping me with the reality of it all.
I used to be able to walk 2-3 miles at lunch and then play soccer in the evening...now I walk up the steps or just walk to the bathroom and back and I'm winded.
I used to be able to sleep any which way, I could just lay down and sleep...now I have to prop myself up on my side and figure out the best pillow placement which works for a while till my hip hurts and I have to find a new spot, maybe even attempt to roll over.
I used to be able to do endless sit-ups...now I try and use my stomach muscles at all to sit up or twist and I get a sudden/unexpected flick in my side which shocks me enough to have to start the whole sitting up process again.
I guess it's good that my body is helping me to remember to slow down and save all the energy for growing all these babies.
Here's my ever expanding belly this week.
The last few weeks have definitely left me feeling more pregnant and the reality of 3 babies is really sinking in. I think it my body is helping me with the reality of it all.
I used to be able to walk 2-3 miles at lunch and then play soccer in the evening...now I walk up the steps or just walk to the bathroom and back and I'm winded.
I used to be able to sleep any which way, I could just lay down and sleep...now I have to prop myself up on my side and figure out the best pillow placement which works for a while till my hip hurts and I have to find a new spot, maybe even attempt to roll over.
I used to be able to do endless sit-ups...now I try and use my stomach muscles at all to sit up or twist and I get a sudden/unexpected flick in my side which shocks me enough to have to start the whole sitting up process again.
I guess it's good that my body is helping me to remember to slow down and save all the energy for growing all these babies.
Here's my ever expanding belly this week.

Comments