19 Weeks

There is a fine line for just how much can be done in one day while pregnant with triplets. Sunday we went to the apple orchard, I took a nap when we got home, then in the evening made apple strudel (and cleaned up). Now that it's Wednesday I've finally recovered form pushing it and doing too much on Sunday. After the short 2 day recovery time, I feel great like I could just get up and run a 5K again...then I get up...

I must say, everyone needs to take a trip to the aple orchard once a year. We had a lot of fun, and I'm not just saying that because of the warm cinnamon doughnuts (the babies liked the doughnuts). We walked around the animals, Eric made a friend (see picture below), saw some friends and chatted for a bit, picked some apples (a bag from in the store), enjoyed our snack, and made it home in time to make sure the fantasy football rosters were set.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

35 Weeks

Yarrrr

The Floor