$2

The last couple weeks I've been scouting Mom-to-mom sales for outdoor play slides and summer clothes for the babies. This week I was inspire by Ethan to find something for them to sit on. He has been sitting on everything. He even sat on one of the tubs full of toys with his book.




We have a couple small chairs for them...but they are used to pushing each other around on the cars and just push the chair over with someone in it.

Walking around the huge sale at a local church yesterday I came across the best find for $2, a little Thomas the Tank couch. It was a little grubby, but I ran the cover thru the wash and it was like new. The seat folds out into a little bed, which makes the sitting area big enough for three comfortably.











Comments

E. Merritt said…
I too love scouting the mom-to-mom sales. We have a similiar couch from a relative and I just saw the same one at ToysRus for $44. I had no idea they cost that much. This past week we brought ours down from upstairs (storage) and our boys actually have enjoyed having it around to sit on. What a great find!

I also went to ToysRus and bought a small step2 table with 2 chairs (you can order more online) and again I was surprised that our boys actually will sit at the table. It was on sale for $24 and something I haven't been able to find at the mom's sales or craigslist.

Popular posts from this blog

35 Weeks

Yarrrr

The Floor