Picnic

On my days off I've been attempting to do more with the kids on my own. A couple weeks ago we went grocery shopping and this week we had a picnic for lunch.

I'm amazed at how well it worked to take all three outside and not have them contained in the stroller the whole time. We took a 2 mile walk, dropped Missy off at home and started warming lunch. We then walked another mile while lunch was warming. When we got home I grabbed the food and pushed them over to the shade on the side of the house. We had a nice lunch and they did well eating out of their little bowls.



Picnic
Leah


Logan

Ethan
Running around for a bit after eating

Contained again and ready to head inside
Lunch: chicken nuggets, mixed veggies, pineapple, & milk
The socks: Leah and Logan don't like to be in the grass very much with bare feet. As I grabbed lunch and the blanket I found some socks to keep them happy. I didn't really plan ahead and have shoes ready for them...the picnic was a spur of the moment idea while we were walking.






Comments

Sharon Ketola said…
Your trio is adorable! So glad to see you guys enjoying the triple jogger. Seeing your three in it kinda made my eyes tear up as I remember the fun my three had in it. :)

Popular posts from this blog

35 Weeks

Yarrrr

The Floor